Getting Your Vehicle Up and Running is Simple with the DieHard 71302 175A 8 Gauge Booster Cable
The reliable DieHard 175A 12' 8-Gauge Booster Cable is designed with copper-clad aluminum wire that's combined with a terminal biting jaw design for superb quality and high performance. With 175A and 12’ of cable length, this booster cable offers maximum convenience for front-to-front hookups when jump starting in any weather. A copper-plated jaw is built to offer you the best conductivity and power transfer, while terminal biting clamps have a heavy-duty spring for vise-like gripping power.
- The DieHard 175A 12' 8 Gauge Booster Cable is great for front-to-front hookups
- Terminal biting clamps and heavy-duty spring work together for a vise-like grip
- Jaws are copper-plated to offer maximum conductivity and power transfer
- Color-coded cables offer clear polarity identification
- Vinyl-coated clamps provide protection against rust and corrosion
- Copper clad aluminum wire delivers excellent performance every time