DieHard Gold Automotive Battery 24F
Everything Sears touches turns to gold, including this DieHard Gold Battery Size 24F (price with exchange). This maintenance-free lead-acid battery outshines the competition in so many areas, offering an impressive 725 cold cranking amps (CCA) and 120 minutes reserve capacity (RC) for long-lasting starting power you can count on. It also boasts proven reliable construction, with a long list of fantastic features like full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and a heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover.
This DieHard Gold Automotive Battery 24F is quite versatile, with car, light truck and van applications. It also meets the Original Equipment (OE) requirements for many popular vehicle makes, such as Acura, Toyota and Mitsubishi. Pretty much the only place this battery won't fit in is south of the Mason-Dixon line. It's designed specifically for Northern climates (sorry, Southerners), making elitism its only known fault.
- This DieHard Gold Battery Size 24F (price with exchange) from Sears promises reliable, long-lasting starting power
- Group Size: 24F
- Designed specifically for Northern climates
- 725 cold cranking amps (CCA) and 120 minutes reserve capacity (RC) offer long-lasting starting power you can count on
- Passenger car, light truck and van applications with 12V car battery voltage
- Features: demineralized battery acid, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, thru-partition connectors, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents
- Includes convenient carrying handle, so lifting and installation are easy-breezy
- Flush manifold vented cover is tamper-resistant
- Application code B-11
- Meets OE requirements for many auto makes, including Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Toyota
- Available in the following states: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT and WV
- 36-month free replacement warranty adds that extra measure of confidence
- See store for complete warranty details