DieHard Gold Automotive Battery Size 35 Designed for Warmer Climates
From the famous and time-tested DieHard line that drivers have relied on for decades comes the DieHard Gold Car Battery 35, a battery specifically designed for southern climates. The Diehard Gold provides reliable starting power for cars, vans and light trucks, with 625 cold cranking amps. Its construction is as solid as its performance, with features such as demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents.
How sure are we of the DieHard Gold Automotive Battery Size 35's performance? We're so confident that we'll replace it for free for up to three years if anything goes wrong. That's longer than many other batteries last. We also give you built in security with a 36-month free replacement nationwide warranty.
- The DieHard Gold Car Battery 35 is guaranteed for 36 months.
- It has 685 cold cranking amps (CCA) to get you fired up under any conditions.
- 100 minutes of reserve capacity (RC) keep you going.
- Install this maintenance-free automotive battery and don't worry about it again.
- Meets OE requirements for many automotive passenger car and truck vehicle makes such as Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Infiniti, Subaru, Honda, Acura and others
- Available in states: AZ AL, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, NM, NV, PR, TX