DieHard 47 Battery Starts Up and Stays Strong Even in Extreme Southern Weather
Don't let long, hot summers slow you down: DieHard gold size 24F Car Batteries are specially designed to keep your car, light truck or van powered through the worst heat Mother Nature can bring in steamy Southern climates. The DieHard Gold auto batteries are designed for long-lasting, reliable starting battery power in automotive applications with 12V car battery voltage. Proven reliable construction features include, demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents.
The DieHard 47 Battery delivers strong start-up power and a long-lasting life even in hot summer weather with up to 500 CCA (cold cranking amps) of battery power and up to 85 minutes of RC (reserve capacity). We also give you built in security with a 36-month free replacement nationwide warranty. Get the long-lasting power you need at a reasonable price from DieHard!
- DieHard gold size 47 Car Batteries are specially engineered for Southern climates and promises to offer long-lasting, reliable power for cars, light trucks and vans even in steamy weather.
- Maintenance-free construction means DieHard automotive battery requires no periodic water additions under normal service conditions.
- Up to 500 CCA (cold cranking amps) of battery power and up to 85 minutes of RC (reserve capacity) give you the juice you need to get going.
- Included 36-months free replacement
- Available in states: AZ AL, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, NM, NV, PR, TX.