DieHard Gold Battery Size 48 Is the Gold-Standard Battery
From the mountains of West Virginia to the Northern-most tip of Maine, you can depend on the DieHard Gold Car Battery 48 to get you started even on the coldest January morning. Sears DieHard batteries are made to provide you with long-lasting, reliable power to start your passenger car, light truck or van with 685 Cold Cranking Amps. Because safety and performance are priorities at Sears, this battery features proven reliable construction such as demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents.
With a convenient carrying handle and terminal posts on top, the DieHard Gold Battery Size 48 is easy to install and easy to access when you need to use jumper cables-to help someone who doesn't have a DieHard, that is. When you need to get started, rely on Sears DieHard.
- DieHard Gold Car Battery 48 offers gold-standard performance for your passenger car, light truck or van
- 730 Cold Cranking Amps to get you started on even the coldest of mornings
- 120 minutes of reserve capacity in case of alternator failure
- Generous 36-month free replacement warranty
- Convenient top terminal posts and carrying handle for easy use
- Meets OE requirements for passenger cars and light trucks made by Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Volvo, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Mercedes and others
- Available in the following states: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT and WV