DieHard size 75 Car Batteries Keep You Charged Season After Season
Looking for a car battery that offers a strong start? Meet the DieHard gold group size 75, the battery you need to keep going year round. DieHard Gold auto batteries are designed for long-lasting, reliable starting battery power in automotive passenger car, light truck and van applications with 12V car battery voltage. Batteries from Diehard's Gold line have been specially engineered for use in Southern climates; you'll car will start strong even on the steamiest summer days.
DieHard Gold size 75 car batteries boast proven reliable construction and come with features including demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents. You can count on this maintenance-free battery's 635 CCA (cold cranking amps) and 100 minutes RC (reserve capacity) to get your car going every time you turn the ignition. We also give you built in security with a 36-month free replacement nationwide warranty.
- DieHard gold group size 75 offers long-lasting, reliable starting battery power in automotive passenger car, light truck and van applications with 12V car battery voltage.
- Meets OE requirements for many automotive passenger car and truck vehicle makes such as Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac, Saturn and others..
- Rely on 635 CCA (cold cranking amps) and 85 minutes RC (reserve capacity).
- Enjoy a 36-month free replacement limited warranty
- Available in states: AZ AL, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, NM, NV, PR, TX.