DieHard Gold Group Size 94R
The DieHard Automotive Battery - Group Size 94R is specifically designed for conditions in Southern climates. Get the long-lasting cranking power you need no matter the weather.
The DieHard Gold Group Size 94R meets O.E. requirements for many automotive passenger car and truck vehicle makes such as BMW, Audi and Volkswagen. And with 680 CCA (cold cranking amps) you'll have the power to get you moving. We also give you built in security with a 36-month free replacement nationwide warranty.
- Maintenance-free Automotive Battery - Group Size 94R has vent caps that reduce leakage and corrosion for enhanced safety and durability
- Constructed with demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents
- The PowerFrame Positive Grid design optimizes conductivity
- Patented Side Terminal design reduces chance of overtorque and weld damage
- Robust Envelope Separators resist punctures and improve acid circulation for long life and better performance
- 130 minutes RC (reserve capacity)
- Application code B-26
- Available in states: AZ AL, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, NM, NV, PR, TX
- Backed by 3-year free replacement warranty