Choose this DieHard Gold Size 35 Battery for Reliable Starting Power
This long-lasting DieHard Battery with group size 35 is designed to deliver reliable engine ignition time after time. Use this maintenance-free battery with a high cranking power for your car, light-truck or van with a 12V voltage requirement. With a reserve capacity of up to 100 minutes, this battery is your steady source of power. With 640 cold cranking amps (CCA), this battery performs well even during the harsh winters.
Constructed with patented Rolled-Stamped technology, this DieHard Gold Size 35R Battery features calcium-lead alloy positive grids and side terminals, thru-partition connectors with solidium welds, heat-sealed polypropylene case and high-purity battery acid. The removable flame-arrester safety vent caps are one of the best in its class. Constructed to comply with Original Equipment design features, you can be assured of high-performance with the DieHard Gold Battery in your car. We also give you built in security with a 36-month free replacement nationwide warranty.
- Featuring proven construction, the DieHard Gold Battery with Group Size 35 delivers durability and reliable performance
- With 640 CCA, this battery offers reliable starts in cold climate conditions
- Maintenance-free automotive battery offers long-lasting usage
- Convenient carry handle for easy and safe installation
- 100 minutes of reserve capacity backs you up in times of need
- Lead-acetate battery has a total of six cells
- Dimensions: 9" (L) x 6.8" (W) x 8.8" (H)
- Item Weight: 38 lbs.
- Three year free replacement manufacturer's warranty.